Assistant Engineering Surveyor
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Assistant Engineering Surveyors (Field) to join our team in the Maldives. Based in Male’ City with a mixture of field and office work, this position offers an excellent platform to improve your skills and knowledge in the surveying industry.
Successful candidates will become part of our team carrying out topographic surveys, land registration surveys, construction surveys, bathymetry survey and UAV aerial mapping, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist and liaise with the Team Leader
- To be responsible for assisting the Surveyors in carrying out topographic surveys, land registration surveys, setting-out, Road and pathway etc.
- To be responsible for setting up and operating all surveying equipment;
- To be responsible for preparing Survey reports under supervision
- To be responsible for maintaining/cleaning of all the surveying equipment;
- To ensure that the internal administrative documentation produced to the necessary guidelines;
- Ability to analyze and processing data.
- Thinking creatively to resolve practical planning and development problems;
- Using computer-aided design (CAD) and other IT software to interpret data and present information;
- Keeping up to date with new and emerging technology;
- Team player;
- Excellent motivation and self-organization;
- The ability to handle responsibility;
- Ability to work independently;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- PC literate – able to use word processing and spreadsheet packages;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work proactively with supervision;
- Copes well under pressure to achieve deadlines;
- Enthusiasm and resourcefulness;
- Travelling to remote islands to perform land surveying and bathymetric survey.
- Map work orientation skills (for work in the field);
- Accuracy, especially when using equipment;
- The capacity to identify problems quickly and to offer solutions;
- Field Allowance
- Service Allowance
- Survey & Mapping
- Project Location(s):
- Job Type:
- Assistant Engineering Surveyor
- not specified
- not specified