- Ultra Small
- Super Light
- Many user-friendly conveniences built in
- GPS L1/L2/L5, BeiDou B1/B2/B3, GLONASS L1/L2
- Lower power consumption
- Support long baseline E-RTK¹
RTK robust enough for challenging environments, in a device that is light and easy to carry
With decades of experience in the surveying GNSS receiver, the T300 is a product which combines lots of market proved advantages together. It can track all the working GNSS constellations. By using ComNav’s unique QUAN™ algorithm technology, it can function in RTK mode with all the GNSS constellations or by using any sing GNSS constellation such as GLONASS or BeiDou. The strong anti-interference ability of the receiver makes it possible to work in any environment.
Design driven to improve user experience
ComNav Technology Ltd. R&D people are always thinking about how to improve the physical experience of users and workflow in the field. With this in mind, the T300 integrates a cutting edge GNSS board, Bluetooth®, UHF (Rx&Tx) into a compact board. Smart design makes the T300 the lightest and smallest (volume) receiver in the world.
Hot swap battery design
Extending the field working time is also a passion of our R&D people. They do lots of testing and analysis to reduce the power consumption, and make the whole system work more efficiently. In parallel, they’ve designed in the capability to hot swap the battery source. When the warning sounds and LED flashes, put your second battery in place. Then recharge the first while you keep working.
Consumer grade batteries… always available
Losing power in the field is significantly inconvenient for users, as the batteries for GNSS receivers are often unusual types and not readily available. Once again our R&D people developed a solution so that the T300 runs on normal consumer batteries.
Technical Specifications - T300
- 256 channels with simultaneously tracked satellite signals
- GPS: L1, L2, L2C, L5
- BeiDou: B1, B2, B3
- GLONASS: L1, L2
- SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
- Cold start:
- Warm start:
- Hot start:
- Initialization time:
- Signal re-acquisition:
- Initialization reliability: >99.9 s
- Post Processing Static
- Horizontal: 2.5mm + 0.5mm RMS
- Vertical: 5mm + 0.5mm ppm RMS
- Real Time Kinematic
- Horizontal: 8 mm + 1 ppm RMS
- Vertical: 15 mm + 1 ppm RMS
- E-RTK^1 (baseline
- Horizontal: 0.2 m + 1 ppm RMS
- Vertical: 0.4 m + 1 ppm RMS
- Code Differential GNSS positioning
- Horizontal: 025 m + 1 ppm RMS
- Vertical: 0.5 m + 1 ppm RMS
- SBAS: Typically
- 1 Serial port (7 pin Lemo), Baud rates up to 921,600 bps.
- Radio modem^2: Tx/Rx with full frequency range from 410-470 MHz^3
- Transmit power: 0.5-2W adjustable
- Range: 1-5 km^4
- 3G module
- 2 Bands GSM/GPRS DEDG 900/1800 MHz
- 2 Bands UMTS/ HSPA 900/2100 MHz
Supports GSN, Point to Point/ Points and NTRIP
- Position data output rates: 1Hz, 2Hz, 5Hz, 10Hz
- 5 LEDs (indicating power, Satellite Tracking, GPRS Status and Differential Data)
- Bluetooth®: V 2.X protocol, work compatible with Windows OS and Android
- Correction data I/O:
- RTCM 2.x, 3.x, CMR (GPS only), CMR+ (GPS only).
- Position data output:
- ASCII: NMEA-0183 GSV, RMC, HDT, VHD, GGA, GSA, ZDA, VTG, GST, PJK, PTNL
- ComNav Binaru update to 20 Hz
- Size: (WxH): 15.8 cm x 7.5 cm
- Weight: 0.95 kg (include 2 batteries)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to + 65°C (40°F to 149°F)
- Storage temperature: -40°C to + 85°C (40°F to 185°F)
- Humidity: 100% condensation
- Waterproof and dust proof: IP67 protected from temporary immersion to depth of 1 meter, floats
- Shock: survives a 2 meter drop on to concrete
- Input Voltage: 5-27 VDC
- Power consumtion: 2.85 W (3 constellations) ^5
- Li-ion battery capacity: 2×1800 mAh. Up tp 8 hours typically
- Memory: 256 MB internal with up to 16 GB pluggable memory card
- ComNav firld data collection software CGSurvey
- Carlson’s SurvCE field data collection software (optional)
- MicroSurvey’s FieldGenius field data collection software (optional)
- E-RTK, BeiDou B3 signal used in RTK calculate engine: concern the current situation, this mode can be used in APAC.
- ComNac will remove radio modern accordingly to different country’s regulations.
- 410-470MHz, 3 frequency range, 410-430, 430-450, 450-470, need to clarify when place the order
- Radio work distance is related with many environment factors, the maximum distance is 5 km in very optimized situation.
- Power consumption will increase if using internal transmitter.
Specifications subject to change without notice.